Robin Asbell |Makes about 2 cups
Sip a lively glass of apple and orange juice blend, with a little broccoli thrown in for color! If you are feeling a little under the weather, this vitamin C– and antioxidant-rich juice is just the ticket, and you can hardly tell you are having broccoli.
- 2 cups chopped broccoli, stems and florets
- 2 large oranges, peeled and seeded
- 1 large apple, cored
1. Juice the broccoli, oranges, and apple, in that order.
2. Run the pulp through again to extract as much liquid as possible.
3. Serve immediately.Photograph by Antonis AchilleosAbout: Robin Asbell
Robin Asbell is a chef, food writer, and cooking teacher specializing in natural foods. She is author of Sweet & Easy Vegan, Big Vegan, The New Whole Grains Cookbook, and New Vegetarian, all published by Chronicle Books.